Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Monday 27 July 2015

10 reasons to send happy mail

Hello! It's been a while since the last post but I'm now back from my summer break and my shop is open again. I'm feeling refreshed and ready to get back to making up orders.

I've been thinking recently about how rubbish I am at keeping in touch with friends. I absolutely love receiving a handwritten letter, yet I really don't send anywhere near enough snail mail. I'm too quick to write an email or send a text, but if it's not urgent and doesn't really need a response I'd like to try and pop it in a notecard instead. That's my challenge for the summer - send more happy mail.

If you'd like to join in, please do! And to encourage you to send more happy mail here are 10 reasons to pop a little something in the post and send a smile. (Need to top up your notecard stash? I've got some you might like!).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...