Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Tuesday 20 January 2015

New cards in the shop



Since I got back to work after Christmas I have been busy designing a new range of cards. They're all made from a lovely thick kraft brown card and a gorgeous script font.



I got my silhouette portrait electronic cutting machine out and the more I use it the more I love it! For some of the cards I cut the words directly out of the card so that the colourful insert inside peeks through. 



Other cards were made from stencils I created and a chalk white ink which I think goes really well against the kraft brown card.

All the cards are available to buy from my Folksy shop. I quite like this style so I might add a few more designs to the range.

PS. There are still a few items left in the sale if there's anything you'd like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...