Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 25 September 2014

Top stationery trends: Typography

So far in my top stationery trends for 2014 I've shared my favourite chevron designs and brightly coloured cards, notebooks and paper accessories. Another trend this year has been typography. Everywhere you look there are wonderful fonts all mixed together in different sizes and colours. I love the way you can make something visually interesting using only words.

Here are some of my favourite typography stationery items. I could easily own them all.



1. Best things in life card from CecilyMae Handmade
2. Winter things greetings cards from Lola Hoad Design
3. Decorative metal magnets from Tillemint Loves
6. Alphabet washi tape from The Crafterie


1 comment:

  1. What a creative collection! I love them all - but the number one item is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...