Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 22 May 2014

Five of my favourite blogs to read

From time to time I like to have a mini-series on the blog to share a little more about me. It's all very well talking about craft and handmade and the say it shop, but it's not particularly personal. Now, you're not about to start getting posts about my recent holiday or what I ate for dinner last night. What I get up to really isn't that interesting. But I do like to share a few of the things that make me tick. Last year I wrote a series of blog posts called I like where I shared some of the things I, er, like! And since it's been a while I thought it was time to do a few more personal (ish!) blog posts.

Welcome to 'Five of my favourite...'. Every so often (I'd like to say once a month, but I hate to make promises I don't keep!) I'll take a topic and share with you my top five. First up, here are five of my favourite blogs to read.

1. Amy Wanford of Crafting Confessions is a card-maker who comes up with some fab designs. I love her fresh ideas and her clean and simple style.

2. Claireabellemakes is a blog full of craft, handmade, stationery and all things Cambridge (a city that I love but sadly don't live in any more).

3. A wonderful blog full of inspiration is Pretty Paper Things. Kristie Bradfield finds the most amazing paper creations to share.

4. A fairly recent find Paperphilia is full of all things paper, written by book artist Rachel Hazell

5. My favourite blog for business advice is Create and thrive. It's run by a group of creative business owners, so they know what they're talking about!

Let me know your favourite blog to read in the comments and I'll take a look - I love finding new blogs to add to my reader.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including me in the fabulous list, what great company!

    One of my favourite blogs is Studio DIY. Kelly is based in LA and writes a party themed DIY blog full of colour and sweet things. She has a real knack of sharing a the right amount about her life too which makes me love it even more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, thanks Claire, I'm off to have a look at Studio DIY now. Love a new blog to read :-)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for including me in such a list of talent!

    I stalk Debby Hughes' blog - Lime Doodle Design. I think you'd love it if you don't already! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...