Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Music notebooks

I've been expanding my range of notebooks recently. I have quite an exciting one in the pipeline, but it's not quite ready yet so you'll have to wait and hear about that one later! But I can tell you about my new music notebooks.


They're exactly the same as the map notebooks, but the covers are made using recycled vintage sheet music.  They would make an excellent jotter, diary or journal for anyone who likes music, or they could be used to record music lessons and practice.


My favourite thing about them is the polka dot spines. When I saw this ribbon I just had to have some and I think it goes perfectly with the relatively plain music covers. Both the red and black versions are now available in the say it shop. Would you like one?

4 comments:

  1. I really like these notebooks, both designs! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the polka dots realy set these off wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have instructions to show how to cover these books?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have instructions to show how to cover these books?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...