Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Wednesday 11 January 2012

The Lakes Collection

I (mostly) took a break from making over Christmas. However, although I could stop my hands working it's very hard to turn my brain off. So I've started the new year full of ideas and new designs that I can't wait to try out.

One of the things I was thinking about was how lovely it would be to have a new range of jewellery that is a bit more dressy. Pieces that you might want to wear in an evening. Now this is a bit of a challenge for me, as I don't do dressy and I naturally wear and make fun and quirky casual jewellery that's definitely more funky than fashionable. But I've been researching current trends, buying new beads and stitching away... and I'm very pleased to announce that the first piece from my new collection of slightly more trendy, definitely more stylish, beaded jewellery has just been added to the say it shop. Yay :-)

The Lakes Collection: Victoria

Following my theme of naming everything after geographical locations (had you noticed? - I've done cities and Islands so far) I'm currently researching world lakes with suitably stylish names...

I'd love to hear what you think about this new range. Have I met the challenge, or is there still a way to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...